Thank you for your interest in this position! This job posting is closed and we are no longer accepting applications.
South Side Spaces and Nebula are seeking a full-time Receptionist!
About the Role
We’re looking for a quick-learning self-starter capable of handling a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Receptionist will serve in an administrative support capacity to each Nebula, South Side Spaces, and their subsidiaries. This position provides a unique opportunity to learn about property development, community building, and business operations in a creative atmosphere. The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly motivated, persistent, dependable, and an adaptive problem-solver. They will exude optimism and positivity while taking pride in and ownership of Nebula, South Side Spaces, their collective customers, as well as the Cherokee community, and showcase all in their best light. This is a full-time position with standard working hours of Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, correspondence, and guests for South Side Spaces, Nebula, and Nebula members
- Greet all visitors with a smile and assist as necessary
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail/packages to members and virtual office members
- Conduct daily processes & procedures, including making coffee, replenishing supplies, removing trash, and ensuring the utmost level of cleanliness in Nebula’s systems and spaces
- Promptly and knowledgeably respond to Nebula membership inquiries and South Side Spaces space questions by phone and email
- Receive, organize, and digitize receipts, bills, and other documents
- Treat concerns with care and deliver superior customer service on a daily basis
- Assist the Nebula Community Manager and South Side Spaces Property Manager with a variety of tasks and projects, and provide administrative support to each
- Excellent communication skills, in writing and over the phone
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Technical competency with MS Office and Google products
- At least one year of experience of doing something interesting, administratively or otherwise
- Ability to work occasional events outside of standard office hours (approx. 4 hours per month)
- Three weeks of paid vacation time
- Awesome coworkers who care tremendously about their work, their community, and each other
- Hone your administrative skills with access to superior tools and training
- Work as part of a small, independent team
- Dedicated workspace within Nebula’s lobby, and access to all of the amenities that Nebula has to offer
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 6, 2019. In your cover letter, tell us why you’d be a good addition to our team and why you are interested in this job and these companies specifically. Subject line of the email should read RECEPTIONIST POSITION. Email only – no phone calls, please. Preference will be given to those residing within the City of St. Louis.